aquamarinist

Rising Star
Feb 22, 2013
London
193614-500w.jpg

Re19rNC.jpg

83185-800w.jpg

A video of her: http://video.vogue.com/watch/model-wall-larissa-hofmann

She is 21, 5'11, and German. She is beyond stunning...may even be one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen.

LOVE HER

DcfkoShl.jpg
WV7Ndnal.jpg

ZnRFbITl.jpg
JxJymqgl.jpg

Bon Magazine Spring/Summer 2014
Prada, Beyond the Strong Women
Photographed by Charlotte Wales
Styled by Delphine Danhier
Makeup by Kanako Takase

peFAXYOl.jpg
Fi1oFl4l.jpg

DHGJfZn.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
She's beautiful!

BTW, I think she looks better with light brown hair :shy:

• Agree
I love her face, and her cheakbones are to die for! But I feel like she could stand to lose a bit more weight to become really skinny

Her bone structure is beautiful, but I personally prefer her with the darker hair rather than the blonde. I think it kind of washes her out and makes her look older.
But in some photos it looks good, like in these:
vgl44Zs.jpg

PHIaGbr.jpg

However, I do think a dark or medium brown suits her more, I feel like it makes her look more ethereal.

xGMxcxk.jpg

RQR3TUI.jpg

j3gEVSl.jpg

Also, it looks like there is a thread on here, but it hasn't been updated since 2014.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
(Is it better to post here now or in the other thread?) I recognize her. I prefer her with light brown hair, harsh colours don't quite fit her imo. But anyway I don't like the shape of her face. Being thin is the best thing to do with that shape I guess. I know some people with that faceshape and some chubby woman with that faceshape... I so not envy her... :superpuke:
Larissa would also look better if she lost some. It's just that face, she still looks like a hamster on some pictures.

• Agree
But anyway I don't like the shape of her face. Being thin is the best thing to do with that shape I guess. I know some people with that faceshape and some chubby woman with that faceshape... I so not envy her... :superpuke:
It's good with the bad. With a rounder face, you can lose quite a bit of weight and still look radiant and healthy facially, and not overly gaunt. But you are right- you can't get away with any excess weight as your face puffs up. It holds you accountable at least. No waste of face here.

Re: Larry, I think she looks striking with all the hair colours. Something with those eyes.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users