Molly Bair

I love this picture (Garage F/W 2015):

lQxfvSQ.jpg

She looks like a perfectly positioned skinny mannequin.

Reactions: 7 users
Those balloons under her dress make me feel uncomfortable ugh
However lovely legs. Alexandra Elizabeth and her are the new faces with the best bodies in my view

Reactions: 1 users
I am curious about their height. Either Mollie is way taller than 182cm or Alexandra's height is not even 175 cm ?

I am curious about their height. Either Mollie is way taller than 182cm or Alexandra's height is not even 175 cm ?
:nod: Good eye. AEL was originally listed at 175cm but "grew" to 178cm. Mollie is over 182. That being said AEL has grown on me and I just lovelove her. Mollie has not grown on me (bad walk and vacant eyes in film).

Reactions: 1 user
:nod: Good eye. AEL was originally listed at 175cm but "grew" to 178cm. Mollie is over 182. That being said AEL has grown on me and I just lovelove her. Mollie has not grown on me (bad walk and vacant eyes in film).

I was thinking this about Mollie. I love her body and really don't mind her unique face but there's nothing to draw me in.

I don't know about Mollie, but I've been next to Alexandra (actually dressing her, in a fitting for FW) and she was not taller than me - and I am around 173 cm-

Reactions: 2 users
Those Vera Wang images are such great leg inspo!! All of a sudden I'm feeling very motivated to take up playing tennis again.... :D

10 magazine Spring 16

Ugliest. Profile. Ever.

It's fascinating how different people can look from different angles; she is striking front-on (would be more so if only she'd close her goddamn mouth), but her sloping forehead, weak chin, and giant ears are striking too for their less-than-photogenic qualities when presented in concert together.

Reactions: 1 users
I don't know about Mollie, but I've been next to Alexandra (actually dressing her, in a fitting for FW) and she was not taller than me - and I am around 173 cm-
I've seen them both one year ago outside Prada fashion show; they're both soooo skinny
Molly is a giant, one of the tallest model I've ever met;
AEL looks so petite from every single point of view.. Such a cutie.

Reactions: 1 user