Soo Joo Park

S

Skinny2012

South Korean model...She's so gorgeous and i love her style. It takes some courage to be an Asian model and go blonde... but i think it suits her well. :luv:

height : 178 cm
measurements: 33-24-35 inch
(http://wilhelminamodels.typepad.com/wilhelmina/2012/03/soo-joo-wilhelmina-ny.html, http://www.esteemmodels.co.kr/5917)

img_0273lr.jpg
Soo-Joo-5.jpg
tumblr_m33c3r3riC1r1obk0o1_1280.jpg
anoukmorgan_03.jpg
scriptical-wordpress-soojoo-park-is-represented-by-wilhelmina-new-york-photography-by-jonathan-waiter-may-2012-1.jpg
tumblr_m24eau1AWJ1r1obk0o1_1280.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
She's not naturally blond.. is she? I think she looks cute, but I'm not sure about the hair colour... I'd rather see her as a brownish ginger girl.

She looks great. Nice features, good body, and I love her clean skin!

I think that´s something most asian models have in common - their small bone frame makes them look so naturally skinny, not starved and malnourished like someone of caucasian descend would look at the same weight.

Lol, I have to keep her secret from my bf - he has some sort of fetish for blonde asians! :lol:

I think she's very cute and the blonde hair looks pretty good on her (one of those rare occasions when blonde looks good on Asian girls). But, I would love to see her with her natural hair colour :).

wow, yeah she really does look great. I love her style and hair too. She is quite unique.

Oh wow, she is beautiful, holy crap! I actually adore the blonde hair, she rocks it and it looks sexy and different. :luv::luv::luv: new girlcrush methinks.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah she looks great! :luv: I think the blonde hair gives her an unique edge that other models done have

I love her :luv: such a pretty face and a nice body. Not my favourite, but she has nice arms and legs. It's so odd to think that girls like her would be considered ugly in South Korea.

I always thought Asians looked silly with blond hair but she's an exception! :) Although she'd look much, much better if her eyebrows were blond too...
Anyway, nice thinspo!!!

She is so fragile! Love her. I'd never thought that asian girl can look good with blonde hair.

tumblr_m497kmebfw1qb6852o1_500.jpg

^ so tiny...
tumblr_m3t35u9JJt1r1obk0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3x631Z2K81rvbn81o1_500.jpg

Yes, she is a stunner, for sure. I love the blonde hair on her. She immediately reminded me of Daul Kim (when she went blonde) - may her soul (Daul Kim)rest in peace.

Here's a picture of Daul with blonde hair. She pulled it off well.
daulkim-1.jpg

Daul Kim was only 20 years old when she committed suicide...she was so talented, not only as a model, but also as a blogger and painter.

She's my current obsession!
She's cute and has a gret style:
tumblr_mirawvtPKi1r1obk0o1_500.jpg
tumblr_miy8eqNY5N1qfw3w8o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mefdhcXM9L1rz97n5o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mcxif72kSP1qacv04o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhvm6s7ruH1rckuolo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mj0gzjiJLx1r1obk0o1_500.jpg

With her natural hair coulour:
tumblr_medz65FCNe1qah5ozo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mhlthcfwGY1rxg6aho1_1280.jpg