Auguste Abeliunaite

tiny-dancer

Worker Bee
Sep 2, 2013
I think she is stunning - she looks like a HF Kaya Scodelario. She's the Lithuanian model who was caught crying on the Jil Sander runway back in '09 when she was only 14.

tumblr_mpdh17a3tJ1sqcncoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mu4n1tG6881s80axoo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mt9pgtg8wG1r2mulko1_500.jpg

tumblr_mu60ydDVUN1sizdcxo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mu7tbuIGp21sizdcxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mv0penu0el1s80axoo1_500.jpg
tumblr_msr6emqdhJ1s80axoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtk8xtAsJh1s80axoo1_500.jpg

Wixson looks so stupid here.

tumblr_mrxw13DR8g1r8kqbvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrztd8kB9j1qlmuluo1_500.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Her eyes are gorgeous.
22704-500w.jpg

083.jpg

According to Select Model Management her stats are:

5'10"
bust: 32
waist: 24
hips: 34.5

She is so incredibly beautiful. When I first saw her pic of the Jil Sander show I couldn't get my eyes off it.

They should be more careful with the light. It's a show for God's sake, not a third degree interrogation. :rolleyes:

Her agent is quoted in the article saying:

“She has delicate eyes. We were laughing with the casting director after the show. We love the girl. We think she is amazing. The girls of the east have sad eyes in general.”

They sound so evil, like yeah, we were laughing about it, poor little girl. I know it's not like that, but the quote seems out of a movie. The Devil Wears Prada or something:lol:

I am so happy too see thread of hers here on SG. She was discovered by my countries popular model school accidentally. Such a treasure <3

They should be more careful with the light. It's a show for God's sake, not a third degree interrogation. :rolleyes:

:lol: it wasn't the lights :rolleyes:

some of that article is true, but not the lights part

Her agent is quoted in the article saying:
“She has delicate eyes. We were laughing with the casting director after the show. We love the girl. We think she is amazing. The girls of the east have sad eyes in general.”
They sound so evil, like yeah, we were laughing about it, poor little girl. I know it's not like that

:orly:

I think she is stunning - she looks like a HF Kaya Scodelario. She's the Lithuanian model who was caught crying on the Jil Sander runway back in '09 when she was only 14.

tumblr_mpdh17a3tJ1sqcncoo1_500.jpg

HEY it's my avatar - and I agree w/anon - it wasn't the lights. :whistling:

Gosh, I'm so nosy. If you don' t mind, what was it? :popcorn:

- it was her first fashion week
- she was like 13 or 14
- the shoes were brutal
- she had broken her foot in the past
- she was terrified
- backstage, people were yelling at her to pull her stupid self together
- other models were teasing her and laughing at her

you do the math

Reactions: 1 user
- it was her first fashion week
- she was like 13 or 14
- the shoes were brutal
- she had broken her foot in the past
- she was terrified
- backstage, people were yelling at her to pull her stupid self together
- other models were teasing her and laughing at her

you do the math

:nod:

She did well to hold her face together at least if she were walking beneath that burden.. sounds a tough day for someone so young. I'd actually bought the 'lights' explanation, given her eyes weren't red and puffy yet were still streaming, plus I see no tension in her face as if trying to contain herself. :(