Gemma Ward

That was actually a fake one. :hmm: Someone sent a message to supermodelgif that they made it up to prove that FIC will post anything that sounds "sophisticated" and "insider info-ish".

I thought one of the VIPs here had posted the same thing a few months back though.

tumblr_mhqcu5MGtl1qah5ozo1_r1_500.jpg

honestly,i donot think people will be happy with "new Gemma",just my thought :run:

That's very sad but I kind of expect it. She's not a teenager anymore, I bet she's not going to be as thin and her face is not going to be as fresh and lovely how we remember it.

But even if new Gemma sucks, sucky Gemma is better than no Gemma at all. :p

Reactions: 1 user
I think this is recent?
tumblr_mijrpkCc7w1rsxdooo1_1280.jpg

But perhaps not because plan packaging laws for cigarettes in Australia have been enforced for the past couple of months.
God i hope this isn't recent :(
*EDIT* scratch that we don't sell Camel cigarettes in Australia so it's likely that she's overseas so this photo could indeed be very recent :(

I think this is recent?
tumblr_mijrpkCc7w1rsxdooo1_1280.jpg

But perhaps not because plan packaging laws for cigarettes in Australia have been enforced for the past couple of months.
God i hope this isn't recent :(
*EDIT* scratch that we don't sell Camel cigarettes in Australia so it's likely that she's overseas so this photo could indeed be very recent :(

I'm gonna cry.

For me she became a reverse-thinspo coz you can see, how being fat can just so much alter your beauty, like 100%. This is not the same girl. When she's fat, even her face looses it !

Gemma :

Skinny - gorgeous girl

Fat - almost ugly

I hope I don't get bashed for that coz I truly adored Gemma, she used to be all over my walls in my bedroom, I was buying Vogue when I was 13 just to rip the pages for my wall, all the baby doll models, they were stuning and she was their queen haha.

Reactions: 1 users
damn she looks like crap now. she looks like the kind of girl you'd see auditioning for antm. id prefer her not making a comeback if she's not going to make the effort to look good.

Reactions: 2 users
Ummmmmm.....would I go to hell for saying she actually has the faint features of someone with down syndrome? Or maybe it's her wonky smile??! :run:

damn she looks like crap now. she looks like the kind of girl you'd see auditioning for antm. id prefer her not making a comeback if she's not going to make the effort to look good.

Stole my line:kiss:

agreed. I adore Gemma but if she's going to come back it needs to be with a bang! Otherwise what's the point?