Gemma Ward

Literally me when I saw the real cover :cry:

tumblr_mlbsb3MmD01r6lh3po1_1280.jpg

You are the cutest, Babydoll :kiss:

I think I want Gemma to have an amazing comeback simply because of how excited you would be!

Gems in The Great Gatsby!

Jourdan Baker checking her out :grin:

tumblr_mlmklpTFYv1rrfs8ko1_400.gif

You better handle this icon with care!

tumblr_mlddo4S0fM1s6ma2bo1_1280.gif

Not as thin as before but I think she looks lovely nonetheless, the flapper look fits her very well :luv:

Literally the top reason I want to sit through Baz Luhrmann destroying one of my favorite books.

Literally the top reason I want to sit through Baz Luhrmann destroying one of my favorite books.

Same. All my friends are excited because of Leo DiCaprio, or Carey Mulligan, whilst I'm excited to see the "languid girl" :highfive:

You are the cutest, Babydoll :kiss:

I think I want Gemma to have an amazing comeback simply because of how excited you would be!

Aww... Thanks! :luv::kiss::luv:
Gemma Ward 2013 comeback FTW!

has anybody heard about this?

Vogue Australia has confirmed it is in discussions with Gemma Ward to secure the Perth supermodel's first fashion magazine shoot since announcing her return to modelling this year after a five-year hiatus.

link: http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/lifestyle/a/-/fashion/17252560/supermodel-ward-still-in-vogue/
a couple more lines on gemma (but then it goes on about jessica gomes :rolleyes: and other things)

@Babydoll thought I'd better make sure that you see this ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
How Gemma would react if someone said: "Kate Upton"

tumblr_m2jvg0BlC61qzyiyz.gif

tumblr_m2m42nNamk1qzyiyz.gif

tumblr_m2jvg6MtwU1qzyiyz.gif

tumblr_mge1juHnH31rd11tco1_400.gif

tumblr_m2sps9O7U01qicobao1_400.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Armes de Seduction
Publication: Vogue Paris 2006
Ph: Mario Sorrenti

2hEPjJt.jpg