Julia Frauche

S

Skinny2012

Julia Frauche
Heigth 178 Bust 83 Waist 60 Hips 86
Shoes 39 Hair blond Eyes blue
(UNO BCN Models --> her profile/portfolio: http://www.unobcn.com/book.aspx?m=155&n=Julia_Frauche)

She's French. What do you think? I just love her Gucci campaign :).

gucci1.jpg
gucci2.jpeg

Julia Frauche By Lachlan Bailey For Vogue Espana | May 2012
scriptical-wordpress-julia-frauche-by-lachlan-bailey-for-vogue-espana-may-2012-1.jpg%3Fw%3D700
Julia-Frauche-Vogue-Spain-2012-5.jpg
scriptical-wordpress-julia-frauche-by-lachlan-bailey-for-vogue-espana-may-2012-2.jpg%3Fw%3D700
Julia_Frauche-Lachlan_Bailey-Vogue_Spain.jpg
julia-spain-2.jpg

Julia Frauche for Vogue Australia Cover, April 2012
vogueaustraliaapril%2B2012.jpg
Julia-Frauche-Ruby-Aldridge_Kai-Z-Feng_April-Vogue-Australia2.jpg

I will post some more pics later.

Reactions: 1 user
Topshop Campaign s/s 2012
Photographer: Josh Olins
thumb__wd4f58a66b7af141331209835.jpg
thumb__wd4f58a682a6c6c1331209858.jpg

555318_10150915224732943_1714535094_n.jpg

Julia Frauche by Yelena Yemchuk for Dazed & Confused
julia6.jpg
julia3.jpg

She has great legs! Not even a sign of inner-thigh fat, that´s like perfection to me. :luv:
But I think the darker hair in the first few pics suits her a little better than tho blonde. Anyway, she´s another great find. (Do you always discover them on TFS or which site? ;) I´d like to know how you alwas come up with new models)

Anyway, she´s another great find. (Do you always discover them on TFS or which site? ;) I´d like to know how you alwas come up with new models)

I mostly look through the sites of different agencies (Next, Elite, Select Models, Model Management.....). :)

But I think the darker hair in the first few pics suits her a little better than tho blonde.

I also like her better with the darker hair, the blonde hair makes her tan look fake, especially in the Vogue Australia editorial.

Not a fan of the lips, but lovely long legs!

Ultraviolet
Exit Magazine July 2012
Shot by: Benny Horne
Model: Julia Frauche
6a00e54ef9645388340167671a431c970b-700wi

HorneExit07.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
my opinion is that she isn't pretty, but those legs... i would kill for her legs! :D

Name
Julia Frauche.

I start modelling
"Five years ago, when I moved to Paris after being graduate from school. I came to Paris for my university and I've been scouted so I stop university."

My Style is
"I don't have a special style, I like to feel comfortable in my clothes so I can wear anything as soon as I feel good in it!"

Fashion Tip
"To feel confident in every situation."

My favourite TopModel is
"Raquel Zimmerman because so many people tell me that I look a little bit like her, it's a really nice compliment and I heard she is a really nice girl."

My favourite dress is
"It would be my wedding dress, one day."

A funny fashion moment
"Last season in NYC Lindsay Lohan came in the backstage and all models were in the line up. At this moment everyone get crazy and all the photographers pushed us to take pictures of her. We almost fall done and it was really crazy how people act when there is someone famous around."

INTERESTS

Music/Movie/Books/Sport
"I read a lot because I spend a lot of time in the plane. I like some french writters like Amelie Nothomb, Marc Levy or Guillaume Musso. I like every kind of movies except horror movies because I am too scared! I like also french movies and romantic comedy (I'm a girl!)."

My best experience was
"The last season because I was really surprise to walk all those shows and it was amaizing to work with all those designers."

Future and Projects
"After modeling I would like to have my little "salon de the" and cook cakes by myself."

My biggest dream
"To be happy at the end of my life and have no regrets. Have the feelings that I did everythings I'd want."

One day I want
"To be a mum and have a lot of kids!"

Travels
"I am dreaming about going to Mongolia alone and visiting the country by horse and meet real people who lives in the nature in the middle of nowhere

I Love
"Being home with my boyfriend and family."

vogue.it

"Knit Picky"
WSJ May 2015
photographer: matteo montanari (streeters)
stylist: zara zachrisson (clm)
hair: marco braca (kramerkramer)
make-up: maud laceppe (streeters)

OZZVHwTl.jpg

L0L83Ikl.jpg

jDpdwyzl.jpg

Ib9d3G2l.jpg

IRPPKwBl.jpg

iL5XQB7l.jpg