Models next to people...

qohvfo.jpg

Sorry if this has already been posted ;)

qohvfo.jpg

Sorry if this has already been posted ;)

This is actually amazing thins, not only because of this beautiful pair of legs, but it just reminds me of ethereal and beautiful you look, and how you reallystand out from the crowd when you are tall and skinny (I can't exactly get the 'tall' part as I'm only 5'6, but if I put heels on, I would easily tower above most women)

This is actually amazing thins, not only because of this beautiful pair of legs, but it just reminds me of ethereal and beautiful you look, and how you reallystand out from the crowd when you are tall and skinny (I can't exactly get the 'tall' part as I'm only 5'6, but if I put heels on, I would easily tower above most women)

yes I understand you, even though Im 5'9'', and Im higher then a lot of people, Im a giant when I wear heels, I feel so special that way being super tall and not to mention being also skinny, feels good and it looks good, on everyone ;)

hahaaaa this kills me. :wtf:Why would you do this to yourself??!

BmtHYmxIAAApvet.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
7c3cb0e6d3b011e3b5cd0002c9dee81e_8.jpg

Rofl @ New York crowd unimpressed :grin:

Upper East Side, too. If I'd been there I'd certainly have appreciated the surreal nature of seeing Hanne there in all her glory, but it would have almost been overwhelmed by thoughts of "white satin.. DIRTY FLOOR.. white satin.. GRIMY FLOOR.. white white dirty grimy filthy FILTHHYYY PRECIOUSSSS..!" I'd have probably ended up huddled with my knees drawn up to my chest, eyes tightly closed and gently - almost imperceptibly - rocking to myself. :spazrun: