Vasilisa Pavlova

T

TheBellyMonster

I love Vasilisa Pavlova!! From her beautiful long brown hair to her leg, omfg her legs are awesome lol :)
She measures ( us ) 30.5-23.5-34 (eu) 78-60-80 ; 5'9.5" ( 177cm )
She's from Russia, has brown hair and blue eyes and was born in 1993, April 8. I think she's a 2 in us dress size, but she's still definity one of my favorites!!!
LMA_Vasilisa_Pavlova_by_Fedor_Bitkov_05.jpg

11tvjac.jpg

lma_vasilisa_pavlova_by_fedor_bitkov_09.jpg

vpavlova_profile.jpg

model-Vasilisa-Pavlova.jpg

Why are all the most beautiful models Russian?? Vlada, Sasha, Tanya, Natalia... has anyone else noticed that?

Why are all the most beautiful models Russian?? Vlada, Sasha, Tanya, Natalia... has anyone else noticed that?

This. Lucky genetics (they all have the most beautiful eyes, my god) and then something to be said about [perceived in my opinion] a certain cultural sterness/discipline (for staying so thin of course).

@TheBellyMonster great thread, i also like her...her legs are amazing :luv:

tumblr_lrb44wR1cu1qcru4eo1_500.jpg

lma_vasilisa_pavlova_by_fedor_bitkov_10.jpg%3Fw%3D700

LMA_Vasilisa_Pavlova_by_Fedor_Bitkov_04.JPG

lma_vasilisa_pavlova_by_fedor_bitkov_06.jpg%3Fw%3D700

Does anyone know what she is doing at the moment?

Last edited by a moderator:

I think a lot of models are coming from ex-Eastern Bloc countries because they've opened up now but in some areas there aren't necessarily that many other opportunities, so the girls are eager to take the chance to get out, make money and see the world. And they haven't yet developed a culture of sitting on your arse stuffiing yourself - there's still a lot of poverty in Russia/Eastern Europe.

That, and as others said, genetically they have a body type that works. A long body type; you get fewer girls out of Asia, say, because the populations there tend to be shorter.