Blake Lively

I've always loved Blake. I think she's really lovely, and my friends and I like to call her "sunshine." She's always happy and she literally glows. However, I would have to agree that she's not the best actress and does have days where she looks bigger and not as good.

When she's thin, she looks great, though.

nGbP8dXTbYk.jpg

Analinne, I just saw the same pic on TMZ (always a good source for bikini pics). No muscle tone but could look good in clothes. She would probably look OK in a short skirted bottom but easier to get in shape I say! She seems nice though.

Looks to me like she is bloated (just ate lunch/drank a lot of water/etc) and the suit is too tight on the hip/upper thigh area. Hasn't she always been pear-shaped? She, or rather her stylist, just knows how to hide it well for formal events.

she definitly gained, but i can't help, i just find her so lovely and sweet... she is/ or seems so be (hello nose job, etc:whistling:) such a natural beauty:luv:

Naah, I never quite liked her. She is normal/healthy at best. But never skinny.

OMGOSH how I hate this woman! HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER!
Sorry, idk why, but she is annoying as hell. Saw her on David Letterman the other night, BVADRRRRR!!!!!!
I hope she gains weight...

I don't like her as Serena. I think I'd like Serena a LOT more if she was played by someone who actually LOOKS like the tall, blonde, blue-eyesd, most gorgeous girl in the planet.
Examples:
Taylor Swift (if she could act):
taylor-swift-teen-vogue-06.jpg

Frida Gustavsson (if she could act... best Serena EVER!!!)
tumblr_leommkVioI1qac31uo1_500.jpg

Pre-punk Taylor Momsen (I think Hailee Steinfeld or a younger Lily Collins would make a better Jenny... Taylor is more beautiful than Blake!)
Taylor-Momsen-jenny-humphrey-1705275-1024-768.jpg

Gemma Ward (Hey! She's an actress now...)
38906_Vogue_UK_Julho2006_phCorinneDay_GemmaWard_08_122_7lo.jpg