Supermodel Gigi Hadid!

It's actually kind of surprising to me that fashion magazines (was this really in vogue recently? it's a weird shot if so) are still pushing the models-eating-unhealthy angle. What with "wellness" and being health-conscious being the new it thing.

Reactions: 1 user
http://instagram.com/monicarosestyle
And I can't remember the name of Bella's stylist but she's actually a stylist that works a lot for Vogue editorials.
@Merci Petite I believe Bella's stylist is Elizabeth Sulcer. Monica works with all of our favorite fatties though– the Jenners, Gigi, Hailey, the Kardashians, etc. which explains why they all pretty much have the same style.

IMG_9513.JPG

• Dislike
Different year, same stupid "catching flies" facial expression. She looks like someone is trying to explain quantum physics to her.

• Funny
  • Useful
Reactions: 12 users
Different year, same stupid "catching flies" facial expression. She looks like someone is trying to explain quantum physics to her.

How have I never noticed her teeth before?? :spazrun:
You'd think with that much money, and a family with a penchant for 'fixing' things...

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 5 users
VS probably was concerned about all those "too skinny" headlines and stuffed her with carbs, so they could protect their " healthy and fit VS" aesthetic :D

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users