Looking pudgy in Cannes, I don't need to post the countless examples but she's definitely gaining

gettyimages-2153672933-664a685e34066.jpg

bella-hadid-at-cannes-film-festival-2024-the-apprentice-red-news-photo-1716463547.jpg

Baring her tits in tacky "waist highlighting" dresses without even the hint of a thigh gap and copious arm flab.

(Body and aging aside)
I think the yo-yo dieting has finally taken a toll on her tits. They don't look... too happy in the first photo.

I am also always impressed by how wide her arms are. They always look like a facetune editing mistake (when someone tries to edit their waist smaller but it distorts their arms size in the process), but she naturally is built that way.

Yolanda tried to warn them....

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I am also always impressed by how wide her arms are. They always look like a facetune editing mistake (when someone tries to edit their waist smaller but it distorts their arms size in the process), but she naturally is built that way.
So am I, which is why watching her gain is so fun :slutboobs: also there's nothing "high fashion" about bare tits when they're saggy and that size

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Looking pudgy in Cannes

I think she's given up at this point. She's in love and an eNtErPreNeUr. Honestly, I do not remember her looking worse than this. My nightmare (and the reason I decided to pursue a skinny lifestyle) is... saggy cow's udders. And she's got them now. Also, what's wrong with her feet? Jesus, they are about to burst.

Ciao, Bella.

EDIT: I missed these comments somehow but YES:

I think the yo-yo dieting has finally taken a toll on her tits.
there's nothing "high fashion" about bare tits when they're saggy and that size

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
Gigi Hadid Wore Miu Miu To The 'Deadpool & Wolverine' New York Premiere

Gigi Hadid at the "Deadpool & Wolverine" premiere recently. I'm not sure how she is still relevant in popular culture.

Also, normally Gigi is styled with clothes that cover her arms so I'm not sure why she was put in a bandana top here?

• Gross
Reactions: 10 users

the rolls on her back too??? 🤮
Two whales walking the carpet
And Gigis face looks so swollen - I mean it always did but even more so now.
I feel like especially with that more or less naturally round and chubby face she should watch her weight but she’s just getting worse and worse 🐷

• Gross
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users

I feel like especially with that more or less naturally round and chubby face she should watch her weight but she’s just getting worse and worse 🐷

OMFG Blake Lively is huge! Tits, stomach, thighs, ASS. When did that happen? She was never proper skinny, and I know there's a corset hard at work, but that's BIG.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
OMFG Blake Lively is huge! Tits, stomach, thighs, ASS. When did that happen? She was never proper skinny, and I know there's a corset hard at work, but that's BIG.
It looks like she’s been going downhill for an awhile. Here’s her at the 2022 Met Gala
IMG_0278.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user

Their piggy-ness is already bad enough but Miu Miu is absolutely hideous these days, what is going on? They look like they’re dressed as ketchup and mustard which is very fitting:seeya:

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users