DHL is what shows up 4 weeks after you drunkenly order a random object from China :hahano:

She fits that concept perfectly! Someone should make a "what I ordered" / "what I got" meme, with Gigi as "what I got".

If anyone ever called my legs "powerful" I would be so unwell

Things a fashion model never wants to hear: "powerful", "strong", "healthy". They're all code.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 8 users
:whistling: some screenshots of Gigi tonight from the VS show livestream. :popcorn:
IMG_6920.jpeg
IMG_6919.jpeg

• Gross
  • Pig
Reactions: 7 users
I am just aghast at the monstrosity from last night. I mean I shouldn’t be, this is par for the course for them but fuck me not even a drop of effort.
IMG_3230.jpeg

Of all the poses, this is such a simple one to elongate and stretch out your legs and she STILL looks flabby. Look at that inner/back thigh flab, is she getting ready to hibernate for winter??
IMG_3231.jpeg

Again,,,, aghast. The fucking thigh flab, I can practically hear those chonkers slap slap slapping as she stomps. Plus the sagging tits, having given birth is absolutely no excuse I mean just look at some of the people you’re sharing a runway with!!! Candice isn’t my favourite but that woman has had 3(?) kids, carried ridiculously low and is leagues above someone she has ten years on.

IMG_3233.jpeg

The trend of hiding Bella’s flabby arms continues. I’m sorry but the amount she’s tensing her abs and sucking in is just mortifying, I’d feel second hand embarrassment if I felt anything remotely positive towards her.

I’ve got to be honest, I’m surprised Bella hasn’t tried to take a shortcut and get on shit like Ozempic to drop the weight. I don’t think that’s something any model should do, to clarify, but I’m just trying to wrap my head around how she’s very obviously shit at keeping her weight down despite wanting the ‘uwu waif I’m so frail and fragile’ vibe and there being a (seemingly) quick fix a few thousand dollars away from her.
Again, not that I think she SHOULD do that, but it would dovetail nicely with her lazy attitude if she did.
The fact that she hasn’t, nor has she improved in general just leads me to believe … she thinks she doesn’t have to??
I mean of course she and her heffalump sister don’t have to, they know VS will pay through the nose to hire them and they don’t have to put in any effort in the process.

• Agree
  • Funny
  • Gross
Reactions: 9 users
…I mean just look at some of the people you’re sharing a runway with!
I’d be too ashamed to share a runway with models 20 years older and look worse than them. It shows a lack of dedication, even if you’re only walking a sad excuse of a show like this one.

The fact that it was solely broadcast on Amazon is all you need to know. In fact, a broad cast is the perfect term for what this spectacle was. The only reason I had the misfortune of seeing even moments of it was because I opened the app and it was plastered on the top of the homepage. The whole thing reads as a desperate, artless money grab, so it doesn’t surprise me they were both involved.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users
I am just aghast at the monstrosity from last night. I mean I shouldn’t be, this is par for the course for them but fuck me not even a drop of effort.
View attachment 156300

Of all the poses, this is such a simple one to elongate and stretch out your legs and she STILL looks flabby. Look at that inner/back thigh flab, is she getting ready to hibernate for winter??
View attachment 156301
Again,,,, aghast. The fucking thigh flab, I can practically hear those chonkers slap slap slapping as she stomps. Plus the sagging tits, having given birth is absolutely no excuse I mean just look at some of the people you’re sharing a runway with!!! Candice isn’t my favourite but that woman has had 3(?) kids, carried ridiculously low and is leagues above someone she has ten years on.

View attachment 156302
The trend of hiding Bella’s flabby arms continues. I’m sorry but the amount she’s tensing her abs and sucking in is just mortifying, I’d feel second hand embarrassment if I felt anything remotely positive towards her.

I’ve got to be honest, I’m surprised Bella hasn’t tried to take a shortcut and get on shit like Ozempic to drop the weight. I don’t think that’s something any model should do, to clarify, but I’m just trying to wrap my head around how she’s very obviously shit at keeping her weight down despite wanting the ‘uwu waif I’m so frail and fragile’ vibe and there being a (seemingly) quick fix a few thousand dollars away from her.
Again, not that I think she SHOULD do that, but it would dovetail nicely with her lazy attitude if she did.
The fact that she hasn’t, nor has she improved in general just leads me to believe … she thinks she doesn’t have to??
I mean of course she and her heffalump sister don’t have to, they know VS will pay through the nose to hire them and they don’t have to put in any effort in the process.
To be fair Victoria’s Secret has been very commercial for a long long time. Gigi and Bella are very on brand for them - famous, bland, relatable to the average Jane.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users