Kaia Gerber

Her legs haven’t looked this good in years, I wonder what inspired her to lose again since it seems she’s still stepping away from modeling as her main job.
IMG_4486.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Total snoozefest nepo baby. I don't like her body and don't find her pretty. If her height was average, no one would give her a second glance. IDK if I'm crazy about this one, but her head looks too small in comparison to her body size. It's more apparent when she's chunkier.

I always look at her nose as well and think it doesn't fit her face, it looks weirdly miniaturized to me. I'm pretty certain it's natural but it reminds me of a bad nose job.
View attachment 155347

Her eyes are also eerily close together.
View attachment 155345

I would not feel the need to shit on her but I hate "models" that use their celebrity status to get away with looking average as fuck. They should get in line behind the skinny girls who actually deserve it and need the money.
1000% agree and honestly the downfall of the modeling industry in my opinion started with these lazy nepo bitches. None of them have the look, they all have horrible faces or fat bodies or are way too short to be doing anything surrounding modeling. It’s an eyesore when I see deserving models and then I see these bitches waddle down the runway after seeing a 10/10 walk. You’d think being the daughter of a super model she’d have an incredible walk but apparently thats too much to ask for.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
hardcore mugshot vibes
And Kaia couldn't even do that well...

IMG_0795.jpg

Here's how someone with presence does it Kaia!

(Also off topic, but I find anyone over the age of 8 going to Disneyworld of their own volition so weird and off putting. Even as a child I disliked being infantilized.)

• Jizztastic
Reactions: 6 users
And Kaia couldn't even do that well...

View attachment 155470

Here's how someone with presence does it Kaia!

(Also off topic, but I find anyone over the age of 8 going to Disneyworld of their own volition so weird and off putting. Even as a child I disliked being infantilized.)
I just CACKLED:spitlaugh:and totally agree on that whole thing shes an adult why is she at a park for children?! Shes so weird!

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
Her eyes are also eerily close together.
1507027621-kaia-gerber-off-white.jpg

Although I do like "unconventional"-looking faces, I can't bring myself to like Kaia's face. Like you said, her eyes are very close together, but there's also a "beady" look to them that reminds me of a spider :nervous:

jumpingspider.jpg

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users