What do you dream of wearing but never do?

I wish I could wear anything without feeling self conscious.. I feel crappy in EVERYTHING I wear. It sucks.

UGH, I know what you mean. I would love to wear super short jean shorts. But have them fit loosely on my legs with tights. So cute!

Same here! While something tight and special shows off one's figure, it's really those 'everyday clothes' that entice me to slim down and get skinny enough to look good in them...

Another one for me: off-shoulder tops. I wish I can get those really protruding shoulder blades and that part at the top of your arm (what do you call those?) one day

Agreed!!! I love protruding shoulder blades and those bones on the top point of your arm. Lovely!

Anything that shows off the midriff, or a tight bodycon dress that's NOT a bandage dress (cos to me it looks like a mummy i.e. the egyptian kind trying to be sexy).

I hate my stomach. So badly. Sometimes I wish I could stick a syringe into the fat pooch on my lower belly and suck out that pouch of fat.

I want to wear an oversized jumper as a dress with tights and boots :luv: Only a girl with super skinny legs could pull that off.

I want to be confident in any sort of swim wear whatsoever, and shorts, and pants! But the weight settles on mythighs, so i usually hide it with skirts to the knee or dresses...

I wish I could feel more comfortable in a bikini.
Well so I am skinny now, but there´s a really big difference between girls who have alway been skinny with their firm skin and contures, and, well... me.
Whenever I get out of the water I grab my pareo or some pants to put on and cover my thighs. I don´t even know how I look from the back and I guess it in´t even halfway as bad as I imagine, but I feel so uncomfortable.

T-Shirts. I always cover my arms. And Shorts, because I cover my legs, too...

Sounds funny but: Oversized & loose clothes! I love to wear comfortable things, but with this face/body my clothes have to be very fitting especially on waist, because otherwise I look much fatter than I actually am. I love it how good skinnies look with big clothes.

Also, men's clothing. Particularly oldschool gentleman hats. Need my face to get more narrow for that.

Dark lipstick. I have full lips so it would look awesome, but this round face again. (this one especially to go with oldschool gentleman clothing!)

Short, light dresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds funny but: Oversized & loose clothes! I love to wear comfortable things, but with this face/body my clothes have to be very fitting especially on waist, because otherwise I look much fatter than I actually am. I love it how good skinnies look with big clothes.

I want this too. It is rather strange that has you get larger, to a certain extent your clothes have to get more fitted to look even semi-decent or you look like an elephant. But, with a beautiful thin frame, you can wear the oversized clothes and they hang perfectly to emphasize the skinniness.

Oh, I'll take the other things on your list, too ;)

I live in a cold town.
I dream of wearing skinny jeans, boots, and gorgeous coats, without looking fat and bulky!
Trying to rug up always makes me look extra chubby...

Short jeans. I always felt to fat. I hope i can wear them this summer!

For summer I am excited to wear a bikini and not have giant, saggy boobs. I'm still not even close to being skinny but losing 9 lbs has made a huge difference in my boobs, they are so much smaller now. I'm actually excited for swimsuits (for the first time in my life)!

those type of shorts where you can see a tiny bit of bum cheeks :luv: but ohhh my cellulite :cry:

pants besides skinny jeans/boot cut.
i feel like they all make my legs look disproportionate.
i think my legs are pretty nice, and i'm lucky i can wear skinnies without feeling self conscious, but weirdly, i actually feel self conscious when trying to wear anything BUT them.
i want to try a new style though!

I dream of wearing a bikini and looking and feeling great in it :) oh, and shorts

Me too! A bikini! I will be wearing one anyway on my hols so i can get a tan but i would love to wear it and look and feel good in it! I long for a flat toned tummy. Its toned but its still hidden under a layer of fat!:nopity: