Zendaya Coleman

This made me chuckle
But yeah… again, not a fan of blonde on her, at least not the shades they’ve been going with.
IMG_2586.jpeg

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
More Challengers press tour-- I do love the Ralph Lauren dress and seeing a somewhat small waist on the red carpet feels so refreshing.

1713149212599.png

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
She is so beautiful and consistent. I really love the way she speaks and portrays herself. I liked her even more after seeing her interview where she talks about wanting a family and raising her kids out the spotlight.

She is just so classy and down to earth :luv:

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
A fan gifted her a massive croissant :hahano:

I'm disgusted by it, they didn't even wrap it in some paper.

• Funny
  • WTF
  • Agree
Some recent looks. Her styling has been great for these promotions and she looks incredible no matter what she wears in my opinion. I agree that I admire the way she carries herself.

This could be in the ‘models’ next to people thread.
IMG_5959.jpeg

Personally my favorite look.
IMG_5963.jpeg

IMG_5962.jpeg

Waist is a bonus
IMG_5964.jpeg

Models next to people again
IMG_5966.jpeg

IMG_5967.jpeg

She was always slim growing up, but it’s clear she’s put in the work to maintain herself and her image. Within female celebrities she’s such a gem in a world of complacency.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 13 users
A few more looks from the past few days, her silhouette in the first one is gorgeous!
challengers-trio-kickoff-summer-movie-season-in-the-big-apple.jpg

celebrity-sightings-in-new-york-city-may-05-2024.jpg

bafta-new-york-screening-challengers.jpg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Zendaya for this year’s met gala

It’s nice to see her being more adventurous with the makeup (I’d expect nothing less for the met). I like the bleached brows look and I LOVE the gothic Clara Bow-esque makeup as well.
IMG_2895.jpeg
IMG_2896.jpeg
IMG_2893.jpeg

• Agree
  • Love
I can’t believe her and Dua Lipa are about the same size. Omg

View attachment 156456

their arms are the same size:wtf:

To be fair, Dua Lipa is very artfully posing her arm slightly away from her body whereas Zendaya has it relaxed like normal. Zendaya's legs are much much smaller, she's just not trying as hard to pose.

Or maybe I love Zendaya too much and am delusional, the world may never know.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user