Blake Lively

Well, Blake is one not-skinny girl I really like, pre and post pregnancy. There's something magnetic about her, I feel that she could light up a room with her presence.

Reactions: 4 users
Besides her fake boobs she looks amazing! Obviously not the most toned tummy but I after babe I think she looks great

she is not super skinny, but her tummy is absolutely ok - baby or no baby. her boobs though....
i am not too much of a fan of rear side, her booty needs some shaping.
still all in all i think she is absolutely stunning and beautiful, vibrant and glowing. i have a crush on her.

she is not super skinny, but her tummy is absolutely ok - baby or no baby. her boobs though....
i am not too much of a fan of rear side, her booty needs some shaping.
still all in all i think she is absolutely stunning and beautiful, vibrant and glowing. i have a crush on her.
For me is the other way around- I feel that the tummy needs the most work (and slimming)

November 2015

Source: tfs
OdwfDr0.jpg

veJ3FYY.jpg

I am sorry but i just can not help hating her and her lack of talent amd facial diversity. She was a really weak character on GG and in any other films i have seen her.
i am not fond of her body, she is soft and lazy looking. I really dont understand the hipe around her. Ohh and the way she talks. So mannorous and cheap. It is like she has something in her mouth constantly.

blake-lively-state-dinner-beauty-rex-ftr-1.jpg

Wow..have her hips always been this wide or is it just a really unflattering dress? I must admit I have always liked her face for some reason, so it's kind of sad to see her now.