Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

image-jpg.4239
Oh my god, I think her face structure is still beautiful but what a waste... she could look completely ethereal but now she looks like the bitchy, prettiest one of the soccer mom posse.

Reactions: 5 users
OMG She really does! I use to be so jealous of her size (smaller hips than me but same height and just as lanky---that jeans video somewhere in this thread is very hot!), but now she has definitely bulked up way, way past me...which I don't see why or how. A models job is to literally stay skinny...and at least THIN. I feel like given how thin and athletic she was/is it's quite hard to bulk up so much unless it's intentional....or well, in the case of mischa b.....

Reactions: 1 users
I've said it before and I'll say it again: her ass looks REALLY weird and out of proportion, especially knowing how she was like before... how can one end up like this with such great (and different) starting measurements? Scary

Sabina Lobova -

Before

*1c.jpg

1.jpg

1b.jpg

After

2.jpg

2d.jpg

2f.jpg

2g.jpg

Proof good things come to those who work hard..

2h.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
The other way round for one of my favs, Josephine van Delden.

:nopity:

Before

129719-800w.jpg

JSOEPHINE-POLAROID.jpg

After
11376096_771529979622655_774051870_n.jpg

11419066_1462815244015408_1978810290_n.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Abbie Weir is still the stand out of this thread..shows how you can go from soo average to so striking with some work

Just went through 379 posts in this thread and I'm in love!!! Thank you everyone for entertainment