Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

Antonina Vasylchenko:

View attachment 9917View attachment 9920
View attachment 9921
tumblr_n9ojz6ml0r1s7cqzso1_500.gif

View attachment 9922
View attachment 9918

So much wasted potential... :(

noooo:seeya: this is such a shame. she was stunning!!:(

Still very beautiful facewise She has always reminded me of a softer looking Marine. Btw, how is she doing ?
Edit:
And Anastasia Lagune ? :ohno:

True they have a similar look! I heard some rumors that Marine had a down and gained a lot of weight last year, disappeared for a while- got back in her usual shape and is working again.

So thrilled about Toni Garrn's weight gain. A few years ago, when I was very fat and living in Berlin, I slept with a really hot hipster club kid type. Immediately following coitus he whipped out a laptop and asked me who my favourite model was. I started to say, "Gemma-", at which point he cut me off and virtually yelled, "Mein ist Toni Garrn!" I was then forced to spend about three hours looking at photos at the young, way-more-beautiful-and-thin-than-me Garrn, which didn't do much for my self-esteem. The fact that I am now thinner than her fills me with joy :twisted:

:hahano:

I still like her, but funnily enough, I have a similar story to tell.
I was dating an incredibly hot guy and he came to visit me in Paris. Her Numéro #100 cover had just come out. He was visiting for three, two and a half of which I had to spend searching for that magazine because it was already sold out. Luckily, searching for it never got boring because the guy kept telling me how he (a journalist) would love to meet her and how he had already asked his boss if he could interview her. When he saw that I got angrier and angrier, he didn't fail to reassure me: I shouldn't be worried, he was never going to touch such a pure and unreal beauty, and also, thinking about it, he probably couldn't even fuck her because she's so U-N-R-E-A-L.

We split up shortly after for various reasons, but also because he kept fat shaming every woman around me, totally uncalled for (myself not necessarily excluded, I never really found out). I'm all for a skinny aesthetics, but his way of talking about 'fat' women was so degrading and anti-feminist, I just couldn't stand it. Most of them weren't even chubby, not even for SG standards.

He ended up working for a well-known German magazine, his main area of interest and expertise is of course dating and sex. Unfortunately, his skills in bed left a lot to desire, especially since his dick was so small I once, with my eyes closed, mistook one of his balls for it.

We met again a year ago or so. He is fat now and still single. He told me everything he did when we were dating was a huge mistake and he realized I was the one he should have stayed with. He was staring at me all the time and told me how hot I was. I kept on teasing him all night and then told him what a jerk he was, brushed him off and walked away.
:highfive:

Last edited:
Reactions: 23 users
:hahano:

I still like her, but funnily enough, I have a similar story to tell.
I was dating an incredibly hot guy and he came to visit me in Paris. Her Numéro #100 cover had just come out. He was visiting for three, two and a half of which I had to spend searching for that magazine because it was already sold out. Luckily, searching for it never got boring because the guy kept telling me how he (a journalist) would love to meet her and how he had already asked his boss if he could interview her. When he saw that I got angrier and angrier, he didn't fail to reassure me: I shouldn't be worried, he was never going to touch such a pure and unreal beauty, and also, thinking about it, he probably couldn't even fuck her because she's so U-N-R-E-A-L.

We split up shortly after for various reasons, but also because he kept fat shaming every woman around me, totally uncalled for (myself not necessarily excluded, I never really found out). I'm all for a skinny aesthetics, but his way of talking about 'fat' women was so degrading and anti-feminist, I just couldn't stand it. Most of them weren't even chubby, not even for SG standards.

He ended up working for a well-known German magazine, his main area of interest and expertise is of course dating and sex. Unfortunately, his skills in bed left a lot to desire, especially since his dick was so small I once, with my eyes closed, mistook one of his balls for it.

We met again a year ago or so. He is fat now and still single. He told me everything he did when we were dating was a huge mistake and he realized I was the one he should have stayed with. He was staring at me all the time and told me how hot I was. I kept on teasing him all night and then told him what a jerk he was, brushed him off and walked away.
:highfive:

karma sure is a bitch isn't it
:)

Reactions: 1 user
Unfortunately, his skills in bed left a lot to desire, especially since his dick was so small I once, with my eyes closed, mistook one of his balls for it.
We need an emoji named "I altmost spilled my coffee laughing" :lol:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I was going to say that this is likely more to do with the loss of baby fat in the face with age as from what I can see her body has always been tiny, but comparing the size of her shoulder now and then, it looks like she has definitely lost a fair amount of weight - it's a pity I can't find anything less cropped.

Anyway, here's Anna Mila Guyenz, starting in 2011:

YH_025_PARS_Anna_0067-16.jpg

YH_025_PARS_Anna_0053-12.jpg

YH_025_PARS_Anna_0018-4.jpg

YH_025_PARS_Anna_0026-8.jpg

And now, 2015:

12063250_910110032357370_1868786129_n.jpg

QrAtWP1n.jpg

KIM_0485.jpg

AnthonyVaccarelloSpring2016rsEJOtMvdcix.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Yep, she is way skinnier than she was aged 14, when she was.face>>>>>body and looked rather untoned, skinnyfat teenager.. Especially her legs improved a lot.

The last post about Mila made come to my mind about this model, who was famous some years ago I didn't know she has changed so much):

Esther Canadas

Before (thin) and after (fat):
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Wow......she was my thinspo growing up. She was all over the place when I was young and her bone structure and beauty just made my heart smile. It's now frowning after seeing how FAT she got! Like, not a little fat but a grotesque blob of lard! How does one go from so beautiful to that? And pregnancy isn't an excuse!!!!

She is looking loads better in her workout clothes but the fat images just violated me on multiple levels!

Wow......she was my thinspo growing up. She was all over the place when I was young and her bone structure and beauty just made my heart smile. It's now frowning after seeing how FAT she got! Like, not a little fat but a grotesque blob of lard! How does one go from so beautiful to that? And pregnancy isn't an excuse!!!!

She is looking loads better in her workout clothes but the fat images just violated me on multiple levels!

I just can't see it. Even when thin, she just looked so trashy and vulgar. I've never heard of her till now and I'm glad!

I just can't see it. Even when thin, she just looked so trashy and vulgar. I've never heard of her till now and I'm glad!

:smash: :tsk:

She had amazing runway moments, while looking sexy, strong and sensual. And many of her editorials are category 'timeless'.

About the weight gain: you won't find 3 veteran models of the late 90s who remained their figure (Claudia Schiffer may be the only one). So,I am playing it fair to hem - at least she was never gained during her active model days like many models today.

Team Cañadas !

:smash: :tsk:

She had amazing runway moments, while looking sexy, strong and sensual. And many of her editorials are category 'timeless'.

About the weight gain: you won't find 3 veteran models of the late 90s who remained their figure (Claudia Schiffer may be the only one). So,I am playing it fair to hem - at least she was never gained during her active model days like many models today.

Team Cañadas !

Elle Macpherson, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss have all stayed relatively slim. None of them have ballooned like Esther has.