Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

I know it is about weight loss, but these broad shoulders and sucking in cheeks of Olivia Jansing are not pretty. At all.

Reactions: 4 users
One more for you lucky pups, in reverse this time..

Olivia Ross

Before

NExx5bU.jpg

f1n2v88.jpg

2W22aKO.jpg

11262639_776191102494193_1273440158_n.jpg

jkngAm1.jpg

After

w4c8cAp.jpg

uOBErKx.jpg

qPdRTCj.jpg

WfTeeKD.jpg

She's still so facially beautiful :facepalm:

That's one of the best reverse thinspo I've ever seen.

And yes, her face is still beautiful, but eyes as small as hers don't really go well with a big/broad face. Looks so wrong.

^ I have never heard about Anna until today. I read a small article 'lost a lot of weight' about her, but there were no 'before' pictures, so I checked out her public Facebook. Yes, creepy, but for SG....

From what I could see, she was a candidate for Germany's next top model, but she decided to drop out of the show. Here is a video from 2014,

Tanya! No! She's lost her cheekbones, she reminds me of Amanda Seyfried now. She's still pretty of course, but has lost that ethereal air. Isn't she married now though? She can relax; she's in safe territory.

Reactions: 1 users
Antonina Vasylchenko:

tumblr_mft0whMMn61rmd9m0o1_400.jpg
img-thing.jpg

calvin_klein_001.jpg

tumblr_n9ojz6ml0r1s7cqzso1_500.gif

tonya52566.0.zoom.jpg

32343956_005_b.jpeg

So much wasted potential... :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Still very beautiful facewise She has always reminded me of a softer looking Marine. Btw, how is she doing ?
Edit:
And Anastasia Lagune ? :ohno:

^ I have never heard about Anna until today. I read a small article 'lost a lot of weight' about her, but there were no 'before' pictures, so I checked out her public Facebook. Yes, creepy, but for SG....

From what I could see, she was a candidate for Germany's next top model, but she decided to drop out of the show. Here is a video from 2014,

i love Anna. i remember her being a contestant of GNT and even back then i thought, wow that girl is never gonna win that damn show but she is gonna make it in modeling. i love her look, she is so delicate!