Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

I don't see the "good" anywhere now. Her face looks like a pug and she barely has a waist. She was stunning before why would she do that to herself...

Reactions: 1 users
Toni Garrn,

toni-garrn-400x600-446250.jpg

l7eUKxi.png

So thrilled about Toni Garrn's weight gain. A few years ago, when I was very fat and living in Berlin, I slept with a really hot hipster club kid type. Immediately following coitus he whipped out a laptop and asked me who my favourite model was. I started to say, "Gemma-", at which point he cut me off and virtually yelled, "Mein ist Toni Garrn!" I was then forced to spend about three hours looking at photos at the young, way-more-beautiful-and-thin-than-me Garrn, which didn't do much for my self-esteem. The fact that I am now thinner than her fills me with joy :twisted:

Reactions: 12 users
So thrilled about Toni Garrn's weight gain. A few years ago, when I was very fat and living in Berlin, I slept with a really hot hipster club kid type. Immediately following coitus he whipped out a laptop and asked me who my favourite model was. I started to say, "Gemma-", at which point he cut me off and virtually yelled, "Mein ist Toni Garrn!" I was then forced to spend about three hours looking at photos at the young, way-more-beautiful-and-thin-than-me Garrn, which didn't do much for my self-esteem. The fact that I am now thinner than her fills me with joy :twisted:
This is the funniest story of the day! My husband has no idea about any model, but his favourite is Charlize Theron, and she is pretty tall, and slim, beautiful legs, doll face... I get a little bit jealous too. But at least he doesn't mention her after sex!:lol:

Reactions: 1 users

what a jerk.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users