Selena Gomez

Selena-Gomez-Miami-Florida-Tanning.jpg

selena-gomez-out-in-miami-beach-september-17-2012-selena-gomez-32218585-312-400.jpg

selena-gomez-out-in-miami-beach-september-17-2012-selena-gomez-32218584-289-399.jpg

012~74.jpg

Well she did say: “I do eat. The problem is I don't eat right. I love everything that's possibly not good for me.”

I guess that's caught up with her!

She's so cute. I definitely think she'll lose this weight, she's just a kid and doesn't know how to eat well yet. She definitely has enough money to get a nutritionist/trainer to do it for her though, haha. I wish I was famous for that reason :p

She's so cute. I definitely think she'll lose this weight, she's just a kid and doesn't know how to eat well yet. She definitely has enough money to get a nutritionist/trainer to do it for her though, haha. I wish I was famous for that reason :p
Excuse me but I'm 20 too and I know how to eat well...;)

Excuse me but I'm 20 too and I know how to eat well...;)

Some girls honestly just don't care though and are completely oblivious to their own body shape, and they don't notice that they're gaining weight until it's too late and they look like that ^

This is what she could look like if she lost weight (Victoria Justice looking lovely this week):
152874802_10.jpg

I don't get her. I can't believe she's 20, her face makes me think she's 12.
Which is why I was so disturbed when she was on the Cosmopolitan cover. :wtf: