Selena Gomez

Oct 4, 2012

30ieupt.jpg

I'm sure you could do much better than Selena :kiss:
thanks! :luv: she's one of my first goal weights but i definitely plan to shoot a bit smaller than her size in the long run
although now that im seeing some of these pics she's not much of a thinspo anymore :(

thanks! :luv: she's one of my first goal weights but i definitely plan to shoot a bit smaller than her size in the long run
although now that im seeing some of these pics she's not much of a thinspo anymore :(

She's not a thinspo anymore xD You're actually thinner than her :)

At least she is covered up more and isn't dressing like Miley Cyrus

Reactions: 1 user
^ was just going to post those!

I think she struggles with binge-eating. That amount of face swelling/bloating is not going to happen unless you are really hitting the carbs, sodium, sweets, and junk food HARD.

She's so average looking.

I used to envy her skinniness a few years but now what was I thinking?:facepalm:

She looks so ugly now. If she stays like this for too long she's going to get a lot of backlash.

I love it when celebs get fatter than me. Kind of mean but needed to be said, I only want to be honest on here.

Looking slightly less bloated here...or may it's the camera angle.
gomez-animal-print-lax-01.jpg

gomez-animal-print-lax-02.jpg

Oct 18, 2012

article-2220536-1593825D000005DC-817_634x896.jpg

article-2220536-15938141000005DC-698_634x872.jpg

HAY GURL! How's that newfound adult metabolism treating ya!?

Selena is the perfect example of why you can't eat processed food and McDonald's forever and still keep your teeny tiny teenage body. Let this be a lesson learned, and don't let what happened to her happen to you as you transition out of your teen years.

Wow! Ok honestly I did not see this coming. I remember about a year ago being so jealous of her "naturally slim and perfect figure". Now I dont think she ever really was that skinny and shes almost fat now.