Selena Gomez

NOV 16, 2012

article-2234363-16131DFE000005DC-941_306x650.jpg

article-2234363-16131DC4000005DC-317_306x650.jpg

Selena once mentioned my cousin & I on twitter & tweeted something really nice about us :) We met her on an airplane and chatted for a while! She is lovely and gorgeous from up close. This was about a year and half ago, she was much skinnier!

Selena once mentioned my cousin & I on twitter & tweeted something really nice about us :) We met her on an airplane and chatted for a while! She is lovely and gorgeous from up close. This was about a year and half ago, she was much skinnier!

I'm not surprised, she seems really sweet. I feel sorry for her about all of this.

Aw that's actually quite sweet :)

Wow that is really nice!
I hope she can lose the weight and bounce back positively from what she is going through.
She looks so sad in those pictures above :(

NOV 16, 2012

article-2234363-16131DFE000005DC-941_306x650.jpg

article-2234363-16131DC4000005DC-317_306x650.jpg

She actually looks like she has lost a few pounds here.

I hope she gets back to how she was. She is a really cute girl.

I always feel sorry for these girls, I was exactly the same.

Super skinny all through school and other girls even made fun of my for being anorexic. My best friend and I actually became friends because we were both being made fun of so much. I remember being about 14 and never thinking about my weight or anything, and then one day girls were talking about how much they weighed and my friend and I weighed ourselves. I was 37kg and she was 39kg (she is a tiny bit taller than me). We were so tiny but had no idea. At the time it just wasnt important.

When i was about 17 I had started working and going out a lot, eating crap. I had a bf that was always eating macdonalds and I got fatter, around 56 kilos. At the time I didnt even understand what a calorie was.

I get how these girls can be completely ignorant and suddenly gain weight, I hope she works it out.

It's because she's no longer skinny. She's put on a lot of weight since she started dating Justin Bieber. She's gone from skinny to average...
no, i mean, a few days ago she looked like she had lost a few pounds. I thought that maybe she was trying to lose weight because of the break up, but I can see from the most recent photo she hasnt lost anything! ;)

no, i mean, a few days ago she looked like she had lost a few pounds. I thought that maybe she was trying to lose weight because of the break up, but I can see from the most recent photo she hasnt lost anything! ;)

Oh I get now. So then you're right, it was just an angle that made her look skinnier then....

@magrissima : See these new pics:

Nov 19, 2012

o9jsqt.jpg

5ey0kn.jpg

21l728n.jpg

a088bn.jpg

141gxw.jpg

25u5kht.jpg

Oh Selena, the more new pics I see of you, the farther you're from being skinny. It's so weird to say she's so far away from that 100 lbs girl she used to be just last year. She has to be at least 125 lbs if she's 5'5-5'6. Most likely 130-135 lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope one of these days soon we'll see her lose weight. She seems like such a sweet heart and looked great at her lower weight