Selena Gomez

+ pics from Nov 20, 2012

selena-adidas-112012-%20%283%29.jpg

selena-adidas-112012-%20%281%29.jpg

Selena+Gomez+Selena+Gomez+News+Conference+UYVSruwYvIQl.jpg

selena_gomez_adidas_neo_news_conference_in_los_angeles_nov_20_2012_iFBnhMzf.sized.jpg

selena_gomez_adidas_neo_news_conference_in_los_angeles_nov_20_2012_qBdiAyhE.sized.jpg

Selena+Gomez+Winter+Hats+Knit+Beanie+OTdmBN2A-Tdl.jpg

+ pics from Nov 19, 2012

selena-gomez-visits-er-after-justin-bieber-amas-date-05.jpg

gomez-111912-%20%283%29.JPG

selena_gomez_at_reseda_hospital_in_california_november_19_2012_mn7u3JXi.sized.jpg

selena-gomez-visits-er-after-justin-bieber-amas-date-04.jpg

it's hard to see her midsection and arms so it's hard to figure out how much she weighs. I carry all of my weight in my face and legs and at 5'3" and 120 my legs looked like that, but I had a pretty flat tummy, small arms, semi visible ribcage & hip bones. Maybe I just have BDD about my legs though. Her face looks like mine at 140 though. I bet her stomach and arms are a lot bigger and that's why she's covering them up. I don't like her sense of "style" at all but at least she is better about covering herself than Miley.

it's hard to see her midsection and arms so it's hard to figure out how much she weighs. I carry all of my weight in my face and legs and at 5'3" and 120 my legs looked like that, but I had a pretty flat tummy, small arms, semi visible ribcage & hip bones. Maybe I just have BDD about my legs though. Her face looks like mine at 140 though. I bet her stomach and arms are a lot bigger and that's why she's covering them up. I don't like her sense of "style" at all but at least she is better about covering herself than Miley.

Who knows how she exactly looks like when it comes to her midsection as she's been covering herself a lot lately. However, you can still see these pics from September 2012 where you can see her mid-section better so you can have a better idea:

Selena-Gomez-bikini-6.jpg

selena_gomez_bikini.jpg

SelenaGomezBikiniCandidsMiamiSeptember201289.JPG

selena-gomez-bikini-miami-2012-009.jpg

FFN_DefaultLightbox_50889044.jpg

selena-gomez-miami-bikini-babe-11.jpg

selena-gomez-in-a-bikini-poolside-in-miami-01-675x900.jpg

Selena-Gomez-bikini-11.jpg

selena-gomez-wears-blue-bikini-in-miami-4-658x1024.jpg

selena-gomez-miami-bikini-babe-111-450x359.jpg

:wtf:what is happening in her stomach region, its like her stomach has split into two sections?

My stomach did that when I weighed more. Her stomach is really probably sticking out a lot more near her belly button area due to fat, bloat, gas, constipation, etc (gross but there you have it) and is relatively flat near her rib cage but she's sucking it upwards so it appears to be splitting into two sections like that.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm guessing she weighs ~140. I'm 5'6 and my highest weight was around 140 and I looked like that. :( I have hope for her, maybe this is just her not knowing how to eat now that her teenage metabolism is gone, plus stress, plus holiday food, cause that's how I got up to that weight when I first went to college. Maybe she'll realize it and shed it by summer.

I hope she goes back to her old weight.
She reminded me of a doe, with cute Bambi eyes and thin, fragile legs. :luv:
Now she reminds me too much of my figure... and it makes me even more disgusted and angry with her.

She does look good in the pics above! (not skinny though, she still has those big arms)
But nice dress/makeup = Win!

I'm not sure if skinny Selena ever existed. I mean, she was pretty slim, but not actually skinny.

selenatca.jpg

selena-gomez-june-july-2009-teen-vogue-cover-photo.jpg

76098649.jpg

Still classier than most Disney stars though. Hope she doesn't pull a Britney, or a Miley or a Demi...