Selena Gomez

Nov 27, 2012

Selena-Gomez-beautiful-for-UNICEF-ball-on-november-28-2012-selena-gomez-32884892-500-751.jpg

34dsnyp.jpg

Even with her mommy arms theyre still half the size of Katy Perry's :run:

Leggings are actually so stretched you can see skin under them! :wtf:
I could never wear leggings on legs like those! I have bit slimmer legs, but anything that isn't tight and really skinny looks trashy! :S
Slim Sel is much more beautiful. But I guess it's up to lazyness, she's out of that 'teen metabolism' and she is keeping her eating habbits. :superpuke:

that outfit (and those shoes!!) would look amazing on a skinny gurl. selenas chins prove shes been preparing for the winter.

She doesn't carry extra weight well at all. She reminds me in that aspect, she has chubby cheeks even when she's skinny so if she ever got to the weight of say, Adele, her face would be monstrous. She'd have more chins than she knew what to do with :lol:

As is, her face looks extremely bloated even though she isn't as fat as it suggests.

Let me guess: there's a PASTRY in that bag? That iced tea ain't gonna make up for it, hon.

I secretly love seeing celebs fattening up after their pubertity, or any girl i know :sneaky:
That's because I was never able to eat anything! I would just gain, gain, gain.
So I never in my life ate too much junk, so guess I won't have that much problems going out of teen phase.

I secretly love seeing celebs fattening up after their pubertity, or any girl i know :sneaky:
That's because I was never able to eat anything! I would just gain, gain, gain.
So I never in my life ate too much junk, so guess I won't have that much problems going out of teen phase.

Me too!:highfive:

Does this girl even know how to straighten her hair, in one of the cupcake pics, her hair looks terrible because it wasn't straightened properly. Ashley Tisdale looks like a million bucks compared to Selena in that pic.