Selena Gomez

I secretly love seeing celebs fattening up after their pubertity, or any girl i know :sneaky:
That's because I was never able to eat anything! I would just gain, gain, gain.
So I never in my life ate too much junk, so guess I won't have that much problems going out of teen phase.

Exactly what I'm feeling, as well with Miley as with Selena. It's just purely amusing.

She looks like a little chub-chub hamster here:
tumblr_mfghngI21M1qe8s2xo1_500_large.png

:superpuke:

Her face changed so much (and not tothe good side) when she puton weight :rolleyes:

True. Her body is starting to look a bit Mila Kunis-ish, i.e carrying a lot of the weight in her face, arms and very little in the chest. So unfortunate.

That blue dress looks like a skating costume. It makes her look soo old.

True. Her body is starting to look a bit Mila Kunis-ish, i.e carrying a lot of the weight in her face, arms and very little in the chest. So unfortunate.

I'd say in her midsection in general, her hips keep narrow and her legs still look pretty slim. She's apple shaped, no wonder about that...

well.. hiding behind a ton of clothes certainly helps to hide your chubbiness, selena! :rolleyes:

Jan 24, 2013

selena-gomez-wizards-returns-sets-premiere-date-05.jpg

The problem with Selena is she has a baby face, so when she puts on face she looks even younger, because it goes straight to her cheeks! You can see it here.

It's a shame she's going down the Dakota Fanning route - I thought she was a skinny-in-training but it was just her teen metabolism that kept her skinny :( It happens to the best of us...