Taylor Swift

She doesn't look bad, but for some reason I just don't like her. I don't hate her, but I don't find anything extraordinary about her music, or her style. She dresses ok, her hair is ok, she is just overall... ok, but nothing I'd aspire to.

I actually find her music pretty catchy but quite stupid, and her voice sucks, but if there's something I like about her is her " body"....

She is skinny-fat and has bad posture so if she worked on those then her body would look great. Her face is kind of meh but can look good with the right makeup. Her music irritates me.

March 18, 2013

article-2295964-18C84708000005DC-324_640x959.jpg

article-2295964-18C845C2000005DC-224_650x992.jpg

article-2295964-18C845EA000005DC-41_308x661.jpg

She's naturally thin, no wonder she'll be skinny-fat...

:confused: :hmm:

I know plenty of "naturally thin" girls who are not skinny fat.

Yes, I believe it makes the person more likely to go "because I can eat what I want, I will eat what I want" :rolleyes: but that is hardly a legitimate excuse. That is an example of buying into the entire notion of being "stuck" with a particular body type - yes, you certainly will be if you don't look after yourself. :rolleyes:

:confused: :hmm:

I know plenty of "naturally thin" girls who are not skinny fat.

Yes, I believe it makes the person more likely to go "because I can eat what I want, I will eat what I want" :rolleyes: but that is hardly a legitimate excuse. That is an example of buying into the entire notion of being "stuck" with a particular body type - yes, you certainly will be if you don't look after yourself. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah I agree with you she could be skinny and toned, but that's her choice-lol

I actually like her music, even though she sounds better on her CDs than live, but I don't like the way her pants are ALWAYS too short, I don't care if its the style, it always looks like her pants need to be two or three inches longer, and it drives me bonkers!

April 3, 2013

article-2303636-19126746000005DC-716_306x693.jpg

article-2303636-19124BB7000005DC-388_634x993.jpg

I don't know why she wakes up this violent bitch inside of me. Her whole persona just makes me want to grab her "always perfect" hair and shove her to the floor. Oh well, a girl can dream :sneaky:
Seriously, I'm the most pacific person on earth but this girl, I just cannot stand her, I just click on her thread once in a while to see if she decided to change her smirky smile or something, but it just throws more wood into the fire in the end! lol

I don't know why she wakes up this violent bitch inside of me. Her whole persona just makes me want to grab her "always perfect" hair and shove her to the floor. Oh well, a girl can dream :sneaky:
Seriously, I'm the most pacific person on earth but this girl, I just cannot stand her, I just click on her thread once in a while to see if she decided to change her smirky smile or something, but it just throws more wood into the fire in the end! lol

I absolutely agree with your post!! She is just the one celeb. (along with the Kardashians) who I can not stand. I just don't like her whole persona.

I'm the same way... there's no real reason, she just irks me. I can feel steam come out of my ears when someone starts talking about her.

I absolutely agree with your post!! She is just the one celeb. (along with the Kardashians) who I can not stand. I just don't like her whole persona.

I'm the same way... there's no real reason, she just irks me. I can feel steam come out of my ears when someone starts talking about her.

haha I love you girls! :luv:
I'm thrilled someone sympathizes with me instead of thinking I'm crazy.
:kiss: