April 7, 2013

taylor-swift-acm-awards-2013-red-carpet-12.jpg

taylor-swift-acm-awards-2013-red-carpet-01.jpg

taylor-swift-acm-awards-2013-red-carpet-04.jpg

taylor-swift-acm-awards-2013-red-carpet-05.jpg

taylor-swift-acm-awards-2013-red-carpet-10.jpg

taylor-swift-acm-awards-2013-red-carpet-03.jpg

taylor-swift-acm-awards-2013-red-carpet-16.jpg

I know right? He is soo f***ing hott. I've seen him in concert and he was.. Just.. Amazingly delicious

I've seen him in concert too :highfive:
His latest interview with Ellen is hilarious. He talks about him not wearing any underware because his jeans were too tight .. It's hilarious and he looks so HOT!! Watch it if you get the chance ;)

I've seen him in concert too :highfive:
His latest interview with Ellen is hilarious. He talks about him not wearing any underware because his jeans were too tight .. It's hilarious and he looks so HOT!! Watch it if you get the chance ;)

I think he needs his own thread. Him and Ryan Gosling :nervous:

I think I like her because she's so tall, thin and I like the way she dresses most of the time, but I'm not sure I'd be a fan of her face if she (or, most probably, her stuff) wouldn't take care of her physical appearance so well. In other words, I think she'd be pretty average if she woldn't be famous.

Taylor really baffles me. Ok I understand tweeny boppers liking Miley and Justin but Taylor. I just don't see it. Everything about her seems so fake. And my guy friends all think she's hot. Again I just don't see it. To me she's always been average. :confused:

those shorts... IS YO CROTCH HUNGRY GIRL CAUSE ITS EATIN YOUR PANTS

Reactions: 1 user