Taylor Swift

taylor-swift-london-bbc-09.jpg

taylor-swift-london-bbc-07.jpg

taylor-swift-london-bbc-02.jpg

Taylor Swift is, like, the most majorly confused person, like EVUR

Half the time she dresses like she's fifty and got her cred in the 80s (which, okay, I love a high-wasted skirt myself but not EVERY DAMN DAY); and most of the time she acts/sings like she's in middle - high school

Someone needs to give her a beer, a reminder that she's 23 and a MAN (not the younger boys she keeps on dating). Perhaps then darling will grow up.

Oh, and a grown-up girl minidress and a pair of leather leggings might not hurt either

Half the time she dresses like she's fifty and got her cred in the 80s (which, okay, I love a high-wasted skirt myself but not EVERY DAMN DAY); and most of the time she acts/sings like she's in middle - high school

Someone needs to give her a beer, a reminder that she's 23 and a MAN (not the younger boys she keeps on dating). Perhaps then darling will grow up.

Oh, and a grown-up girl minidress and a pair of leather leggings might not hurt either

:highfive:

I f@cking HATE kitten heels!

I can't stand them either! Everytime I see a woman wearing them I think they stole some poor little 7 year old girls shoes on the way to where they were going. Poor little girls :cry: they just look like little kid shoes to me. my daughter has a pair!

So that's how people grow up, by drinking beers and wearing girl minidresses? Wow, inspiring indeed!

No, of course not. It was a JOKE. You know HUMOUR don't you?

So if it was a joke, then why didn't you take my previous post as a joke too ;)? Ah the irony!

You know humor, don't you?

So if it was a joke, then why didn't you take my previous post as a joke too ;)? Ah the irony!

You know humor, don't you?

I WAS actually joking, even though what I was saying obviously had basis in fact (such as the fact that she consistently dates guys who are 2 or so years younger than her), my 'beer and miniskirt' comment was OBVIOUSLY not a psychological evaluation or suggested treatment for her childish behaviour. She's on her own for that.

Your comment, on the other hand, was sarcastic, snarky and bitchy - directed at me. And also not so much funny, so I concur you DON'T know humour.

I WAS actually joking, even though what I was saying obviously had basis in fact (such as the fact that she consistently dates guys who are 2 or so years younger than her), my 'beer and miniskirt' comment was OBVIOUSLY not a psychological evaluation or suggested treatment for her childish behaviour. She's on her own for that.

Your comment, on the other hand, was sarcastic, snarky and bitchy - directed at me. And also not so much funny, so I concur you DON'T know humour.

Hahahaha! True. I confess! My comment was indeed a way to convey that your little joke wasn't as humorous ;)

Hahahaha! True. I confess! My comment was indeed a way to convey that your little joke wasn't as humorous ;)
Touche.. You are entitled to your opinion, I am however not obliged to take it.

At least one other person liked my 'little joke', and while I don't harbour under the disillusion that I am Comedy Central I thought it was witty enough, so that's good enough for me

I watched her interview and that dress kinda gave her a muffin top on the side. Wasn't really a fan of that.

sheath your claws, rookie

@Babydoll-I love her dress too, but I feel like she *just* wore this dress. At the People's Choice Awards, she basically did the same thing. It worked for her both times, but let's get a little variety please!

Last edited by a moderator: