Taylor Swift

Jan 26, 2013

taylor-swift-nrj-music-awards-2013-red-carpet-03.jpg

taylor-swift-nrj-music-awards-2013-red-carpet-01.jpg

t_the_nrj_music_awards_2013_at_palais_des_festivals_in_cannes_on_january_26_2013__kvujtk9x.sized.jpg

taylor-swift-NRJ-music-awards.jpg

taylor-swift-nrj-music-awards-2013-red-carpet-09.jpg

taylor-swift-nrj-music-awards-2013-red-carpet-06.jpg

I like her face and figure. Seem to notice also that she's gaining weight little by little.

I guess weight goes primarily to her thighs! :run:
She still is gorgeous though. If she were model skinny I'd worship her. :oops:

I have to say, Im really liking edgy Taylor. Well...at least it beats 50s housewife Taylor :)

I'm not a fan. Her personality and music bothers me and it doesn't help that she looks like she's gotten bigger! I think she looks nice when she's just standing still with her mouth closed but that's about it.

I just don't get it. She is a pear and she looks bad in jeans and flats. Her weight goes straight to her thighs, yet, on the redcarpet, she looks great in short tight dresses...

I just don't get it. She is a pear and she looks bad in jeans and flats. Her weight goes straight to her thighs, yet, on the redcarpet, she looks great in short tight dresses...

I don't know if I would say "great" (she has a belly) but it's so true.

K is it just me, or does her face look different?
I've notice it for a while, but in the above pictures she looks so different :hmm:
(maybe she changed her makeup or something)

She looks much skinnier when she's wearing dresses:

taylor_swift_mtv_ema_2012_342x456.jpg

Taylor_Swift_ARIAs_2012_Red_Carpet_640x360.jpg

taylor-swift-thin.jpg

INFphoto_2364881.jpg

VS WHEN SHE WEARS SHORTS

taylor-swift-chay-het-minh-tren-san-khau-x-factor-f863ad.jpg

9-6-12.jpg?enlarge=false&matte=true&matteColor=black&quality=0.jpg

taylor-swift-47.jpg

taylor-swift-in-custom-urban-outfitters-mtv-vmas-2012.png

taylor-swift-candids-in-la-in-jean-shorts-14.jpg

taylor-swift-435.jpg

She seems to be obsessed with high waisted pants and skirts, her stylist should really tell her that they don't flatter her at all :meh: